Marlborough Business Innovation Summit 2010
The Marlborough Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and the law firm of Mirick O’Connell will co-sponsor the Marlborough Business Innovation Summit on September 22, 2010.
The summit will showcase the city of Marlborough as a center for key industry clusters and innovation capacity.
Topics to be discussed at the summit will include:
- Understanding the IP Cycle: Maximizing Return While Minimizing Cost
- Non-Compete Agreements: Protecting Customer Goodwill and Confidential Information With Non-Competition Agreements: Are They Even Worth The Paper They’re Printed On?
- Venture Capital and Other Financing Sources
- Building Leadership – Workforce Development & Training
- Growing Your Business in Marlborough – Tools and Resources
The summit is being hosted by The Campus @Marlborough located at 100 Campus Drive, Marlborough, MA.
The event will begin with breakfast and the presentation of the Mirick O’Connell Innovation Award. See Innovation Award entry form
For further information or to reserve a seat, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508 229 2010.