The Marlborough Amenities Financing Program offers rent and equipment expense reimbursements to amenity businesses, like restaurants and brewpubs, that are looking to open or expand in Marlborough. The program offers rental assistance and equipment expenses assistance all in one application. The rental assistance portion reimburses new businesses for their first year of rent (up to $15,000), and the equipment reimbursement covers 50% of their initial supply costs (up to $10,000). The whole program is valued at $25,000 for each new restaurant, brewpub or other amenity business that opens in Marlborough.
- New or existing restaurant, brewpub, or any other amenity business seeking to open a new for-profit unit in Marlborough
- Businesses seeking to relocate an existing restaurant, brewpub, or any other amenity business from outside the city to Marlborough
Marlborough Amenities Financing Program applicants must demonstrate:
- That they have entered or intend to enter into a multi-year lease, with a minimum of three (3) year term
- Financial ability to achieve successful long term operations in the new or existing location
- That the proposed project would not be possible without the rental or equipment expenses assistance
- That the equipment expenses are based on receiving three separate quotes from established suppliers
- Proof of timely and full payment of each portion of the expenses covered by the program
- Completed Marlborough Amenities Financing Program application and supporting documents
For more information, contact Linda Martins, 508 229 2010, email@example.com.